Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

Katowice – The Silesian Sejm and Voivodeship Office Building and the cathedral complex

Katowice

photo

Hillfort No. 1

Gnojna

photo

Motte

Dziedzice

photo

Hillfort

Prądy

photo

Villa

Szczecin

photo

Smock windmill

Szaciłówka

photo

Villa

Szczecin

photo

Settlement complex

Poryte-Jabłoń

photo

Post windmill

Chrosno

photo

Post windmill

Bierzgłowo

photo

Central cemetery

Szczecin

photo

Orangery

Roztoka

photo

Mill complex

Barlinek

photo

Lighthouse Ustka

Ustka

photo

A chapel and a war cemetery

Jędrzejów

photo

Villa

Szczecin

photo

Villa

Szczecin

photo

Villa

Szczecin

photo

Villa

Szczecin

photo

Villa

Szczecin

photo

Villa

Szczecin

photo

Post office

Szczecin

photo

The arrangement of alleys in the area of the Military Unit

Komorowo

photo

The church of St Thomas and the monastery of the Observant Franciscan friars, currently known as the parish church of St Nicholas

Łabiszyn

photo

The Borek short-distance defence armoured fort no. XV

Siedliska

photo

The Nympheum garden pavilion (otherwise known as the grotto)

Gorzanów

photo

Great Avenue

Gdańsk

photo

Urban and industrial complex

Nietulisko Duże

photo

Grain Elevator at the Indian Quay of the Port

Gdynia

photo

Zamość - Historic Town Enclosed by 19th-Century Fortifications

Zamość

photo

Post windmill

Mierzyn

photo

Parish Church of the Holy Cross

Kozienice

photo

Former synagogue, currently abandoned

Milejczyce

photo

Bożnica

Zamość

photo

Saint Vitus, Modest and Crescentia Parish Church

Sierpc

photo

Płock – the Tumskie Hill

Płock

photo

Bridge over the Młynówka Canal

Kłodzko

photo

Evangelical garrison church, currently serving as the Roman Catholic parish church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

Szczecin

photo

The headframes of the former “Polska” (Poland) mining facility

Świętochłowice

photo

Roman Catholic filial church of St Philip and James the Apostles

Koza Wielka