Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

Brzeg - The Castle of the Silesian Piasts with a Renaissance Gate and the Castle Chapel Dedicated to St Hedwig – the Necropolis of the Piasts

Brzeg

photo

Pułtusk - The Collegiate Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Pułtusk

photo

Wiślica - The Collegiate Church of the Nativity of the Blesses Virgin Mary together with Relics of the Church of St Nicholas, and the Stronghold

Wiślica

photo

Olesno - The Pilgrimage Church of St Anne

Olesno

photo

Krasiczyn – The Castle and Park Complex

Krasiczyn

photo

Former collegiate church complex of St Andrew the Apostle and the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Chocz

photo

Catholic Church of St Martin

Chlewo

photo

The former Jesuit complex consisting of the church of St Francis Xavier

Krasnystaw

photo

Ujazd – The Ruins of Krzyżtopór Castle

Ujazd

photo

Gdańsk – The Wisłoujście Fortress

Gdańsk

photo

Kwidzyn – The Cathedral-Castle Complex

Kwidzyn

photo

Lidzbark Warmiński – The Castle of Bishops of Warmia

Lidzbark Warmiński

photo

Święta Lipka – The Pilgrimage Sanctuary

Święta Lipka

photo

Strzelno – The Complex of the Former Norbertine Convent

Strzelno

photo

Bishop's Palace

Kraków

photo

St Michael Archangel Church

Binarowa

photo

Castle

Szaflary

photo

Palace and park complex, currently Sanctuary of St Hyacinth

Kamień Śląski

photo

Castle

Ojców

photo

Palace

Sułów

photo

Monastery complex of Bernardines

Warszawa

photo

Parish Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary (church complex)

Strzelce

photo

Hillfort No. 1

Gnojna

photo

Motte

Dziedzice

photo

Settlement complex

Poryte-Jabłoń

photo

The church of St Thomas and the monastery of the Observant Franciscan friars, currently known as the parish church of St Nicholas

Łabiszyn

photo

The Nympheum garden pavilion (otherwise known as the grotto)

Gorzanów

photo

Zamość - Historic Town Enclosed by 19th-Century Fortifications

Zamość

photo

Bożnica

Zamość

photo

Saint Vitus, Modest and Crescentia Parish Church

Sierpc

photo

Bridge over the Młynówka Canal

Kłodzko

photo

Roman Catholic filial church of St Philip and James the Apostles

Koza Wielka

photo

Old Jewish Cemetery

Lublin

photo

Jewish cemetery

Tykocin

photo

Churches of Peace in Jawor and Świdnica

Jawor

photo

Roman Catholic Parish Church of Saint Simon and Jude Thaddaeus, the Apostles

Kosieczyn

photo

Old City of Zamość

Zamość

photo

Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska

photo

Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpatian Region in Poland and Ukraine

photo

St Martin Church

Krempachy