Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

Brzeg - The Castle of the Silesian Piasts with a Renaissance Gate and the Castle Chapel Dedicated to St Hedwig – the Necropolis of the Piasts

Brzeg

photo

Wiślica - The Collegiate Church of the Nativity of the Blesses Virgin Mary together with Relics of the Church of St Nicholas, and the Stronghold

Wiślica

photo

Kwidzyn – The Cathedral-Castle Complex

Kwidzyn

photo

Lidzbark Warmiński – The Castle of Bishops of Warmia

Lidzbark Warmiński

photo

Strzegom - Church of Saints Peter and Paul the Apostles

Strzegom

photo

Świdnica – the cathedral of St Stanislaus the Bishop and Martyr and St Wenceslaus the Martyr

Świdnica

photo

Klępsk – the church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Klępsk

photo

Grudziądz – a set of historic granaries with a panorama from the side of the Vistula River

Grudziądz

photo

Sandomierz – The historical architectural and landscape complex

Sandomierz

photo

Pelplin - Former Cistercian Cathedral Complex

Pelplin

photo

The Wołek castle

Kobiernice

photo

Bishop's Castle

Sławków

photo

Parish church of St Peter and St Paul

Stopnica

photo

The church of St Giles

Podole

photo

The church of St Adalbert (church complex)

Wojciechowice

photo

Tower house

Biestrzyków

photo

Castle ruins

Czorsztyn

photo

Castle ruins

Krościenko nad Dunajcem

photo

Conventual castle

Lipienek

photo

Castle

Szaflary

photo

The hillfort and ancillary settlement, site no. 1 (hillfort) and 2 (ancillary settlement)

Czermno

photo

Ostrów Lednicki

Rybitwy

photo

Żagań - Post-Augustinian Monastic Complex

Żagań

photo

Krzeszów - Former Cistercian Abbey Complex

Krzeszów

photo

Parish church of St Peter and Paul the Apostles, bell tower

Krzyworzeka

photo

Castle ruins

Mirów

photo

Castle

Ojców

photo

Parish Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary (church complex)

Strzelce

photo

Hillfort No. 1

Gnojna

photo

Settlement complex

Poryte-Jabłoń

photo

Remains of medieval fortifications

Danków

photo

Former Cistercian monastery complex, currently the Higher Theological Seminary

Gościkowo

photo

Castle

Lanckorona

photo

Settlement

Cieciorki

photo

Parish Church of St Aleksy

Przedbórz

photo

Castle, today a regional museum

Sandomierz

photo

Town hall

Sandomierz

photo

Hillfort No. 2

Gnojna

photo

Church of St Mary Magdalene

Jasiona

photo

Former castle of the Teutonic Order subsequently converted into a church, currently serving as the filial church of St John the Baptist

Bezławki