Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

The Lower Castle Cavern

Olsztyn

photo

The Olsztyn castle ruins

Olsztyn

photo

The Niedźwiedzia Cave (Bear Cave)

Olsztyn

photo

Railway bridges on the river Łyna

Olsztyn

photo

Castle of the Warmia chapter

Olsztyn

photo

Sawmill, currently seat of the Centre for Technology and Regional Development – Museum of Modernity

Olsztyn

photo

Parish church of St. Jacob, currently concathedral of Archdiocese of Warmia

Olsztyn

photo

Old Town Hall

Olsztyn

photo

Municipal theatre, currently Stefan Jaracz Theatre

Olsztyn

photo

A pre-burial house of the Jewish community, currently the Centre for Inter-cultural Dialogue (MENDELSOHN'S HOUSE) along with a gardener's house and an adjacent Jewish cemetery.

Olsztyn

photo

Evangelical garrison church, currently Roman Catholic parish of the Holy Virgin Mary the Queen of Poland and Holy Archangels

Olsztyn

photo

Former gymnasium, currently the Adam Mickiewicz 1st Comprehensive Upper Secondary School

Olsztyn

photo

So-called "new" city hall

Olsztyn

photo

The Jerusalem Chapel of the Holy Cross (filial chapel of the parish of the Blessed Virgin Marry the Queen of Poland and Holy Archangels)

Olsztyn

photo

Fragments of Gothic municipal defensive walls

Olsztyn

photo

Franciscan church of Christ the King with a monastery

Olsztyn

photo

Former Franciscan church of St Andrew

Barczewo

photo

Railway station complex

Biesal

photo

Parish Church of St Nicholas

Biesowo

photo

Brewery, currently disused

Biskupiec

photo

Collegiate church of Our Saviour and All Saints and college of canons in Dobre Miasto; currently the Basilica Minor.

Dobre Miasto

photo

Church of St Nicholas, currently the Greek Catholic church of St Nicholas

Dobre Miasto

photo

Complex of the parish church of Our Saviour, sanctuary of the Blessed Sacrament and the Passion of Christ

Głotowo

photo

The Warmia Calvary

Głotowo

photo

Church of St Bartholomew in Jeziorany

Jeziorany

photo

Parish Church of St John the Baptist

Jonkowo

photo

Cemetery Church of St Lawrence

Kębłowo

photo

Ordensburg, currently a school

Olsztynek

photo

Municipal defensive walls

Olsztynek

photo

Mill

Pajtuny

photo

Manor farm

Potryty

photo

Church of St Nicholas

Sząbruk

photo

Filial church of St. Roch

Tłokowo

photo

Filial church of St. John the Baptist in Tłokowo

Tłokowo

photo

Defensive towers of the railway bridge over Pasłęka

Tomaryny