House, Stary Jaworów
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl

Zdjęcie panoramiczne tej lokalizacji jest niedostępne.

photo

Late Baroque house.

History

  • 1799 — construction of the house
Description

The house, designed on an elongated rectangular floor plan, features a distinctive western gable wall with a volute-shaped fractable. The gable wall incorporates a plaque with a partially effaced inscription and the date 1799. The house is covered with a double-pitched roof clad with ceramic roof tiles. An annex added during a later period, covered with a gable roof, adjoins the house to the east. The house has one storey and a habitable attic. The original interior spatial layout as well as a few pieces of the period window joinery have been preserved intact.

The house is located in the middle of the village, alongside the junction of the main roads. The building may be viewed from the outside; the interiors are inaccessible (private property).

compiled by Krzysztof Czartoryski, Regional Branch of the National Heritage Board of Poland in Wrocław, 21-06-2015.

General information

  • Type: residential building
  • Chronology: 1799 r.
  • Form of protection: register of monuments
  • Address: Stary Jaworów 48
  • Location: Voivodeship dolnośląskie, district świdnicki, commune Jaworzyna śląska - obszar wiejski
  • Source: National Heritage Board of Poland

Licence:

report issue with this site

Geoportal Map

Google Map

See also in this area