Manor house - Zabytek.pl
woj. kujawsko-pomorskie, pow. świecki, gm. Drzycim-gmina wiejska
The manor house was erected between 1756 and 1765 by Michał and Teresa Sozańscy (in some of the documents they are mentioned as Szczańscy or Soufańscy). Later on the building was plastered. During a thorough renovation in the second half of the 1780s the plasterwork was taken off. The manor house was preserved in an unchanged condition.
Manor house is located in the western part of the village. It is set on a rectangular floor plan, one-storey building with a gable roof. There are garrets (mansards) in the central part of the front and garden facades. Wooden building erected on a log frame, with framework garrets. On a brick foundation, covered with Dutch roof tiles. On the axis of the front facade there is a rectangular entrance with board and batten door and six symmetrically positioned window openings. Two-level framework garrets with a decorative arrangement of swords.
Limited access to the historic building. Private property.
Compiled by Kamila Witkowska, National Heritage Board of Poland Regional Branch in Toruń, 05.09.2014.
- Puzowski J., Dzieje Gródka nad Wdą, Bydgoszcz 2013, pp. 18-20.
- Record sheet of architecture and construction historic buildings, 15 November 1999.
Category: manor house
Protection: Register of monuments, Monuments records
Inspire id: PL.1.9.ZIPOZ.NID_N_04_ZE.42761, PL.1.9.ZIPOZ.NID_E_04_ZE.20442