Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

Historic Railway Station

Gdynia

photo

Former White-Collar Employees’ Insurance Institution

Gdynia

photo

Seat of the National Bank of Poland, First Municipal Branch

Gdynia

photo

Market Hall Complex (main hall and fish hall)

Gdynia

photo

District Court

Gdynia

photo

Post office

Szczecin

photo

Upper Silesian District building, currently the Opole Voivodeship Office

Opole

photo

Bristol hotel, currently a service and residential complex

Kielce

photo

The European Hotel, currently known as the Europe

Lublin

photo

The Under the Eagle Hotel

Bydgoszcz

photo

The Okrąglak (Rotunda) Universal Department Store

Poznań

photo

Polskarob Office Building

Gdynia

photo

The building of the Sokół (Falcon) Gymnastic Society

Brzozów

photo

Versal hotel

Kielce

photo

Hotel for single persons and childless marriages, currently the Park Hotel and the Training Centre of the National Labour Inspectorate - house No. 31 at the “Living and Work Space” exhibition „Wohnung- und Werkraum Ausstellung”, WuWA

Wrocław

photo

Franciscan monastery complex

Nieszawa

photo

Railway station complex

Wronki

photo

The former House of the Pomeranian Estates

Szczecin

photo

The Marian Gymnasium, currently serving as the Comprehensive School Complex no. 9

Szczecin

photo

The “Klemens” smelting plant administrative building and hydraulic engineering facilities, currently serving as the Jan Jarocki Museum

Ustroń

photo

Bazar

Poznań

photo

Post office building

Kielce

photo

Fire brigade buildings, currently the Medical Rescue and Sanitary Transport Centre of the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship

Kielce

photo

Building of the Poznań Society of Friends of Sciences, currently seat of the Society and offices

Poznań

photo

Complex of the former Józef Piłsudski University of Physical Education and Civil Defence Training, currently the Piłsudski Regional Cultural Centre

Kielce

photo

Building of the Municipal School of Economics, currently the Jan Śniadecki Upper Secondary Comprehensive School

Kielce

photo

Building of the Mutual Credit Society (Towarzystwo Wzajemnego Kredytu), currently a bank

Kielce

photo

Main building and outbuilding of the Special Board of the Land Credit Society, currently a bank

Kielce

photo

Marketplace, corner building at the junction of Wolności Square and 2 Ewangelicka Street; currently the Museum of Toys and Play

Kielce

photo

Open-air Village Museum – complex of wooden buildings

Pszczyna

photo

Almshouse hospital, currently a Branch of the Florian Ceynowa Museum of the Puck Land

Puck

photo

Grand Hotel hotel and casino

Sopot

photo

Former hospital of St Julius, currently serving as hospital no. 1

Rybnik

photo

South Bathhouse

Sopot

photo

Bath Facility, currently Balneological Facility

Sopot

photo

House in the Old Town district, formerly serving as a hospital

Białystok

photo

Lower-secondary school (gymnasium), currently serving as the M. Konopnicka General Secondary School

Suwałki

photo

The Civic Club building, currently serving as the District Museum in Suwałki

Suwałki

photo

The former House of the Polish United Workers’ Party, currently under the administration of the Białystok University

Białystok

photo

Port authority building (manor house of Prądzyński)

Augustów