Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

The former Jesuit complex consisting of the church of St Francis Xavier

Krasnystaw

photo

Monastery complex of Bernardines

Warszawa

photo

The church of St Thomas and the monastery of the Observant Franciscan friars, currently known as the parish church of St Nicholas

Łabiszyn

photo

Former Cistercian monastery complex, currently the Higher Theological Seminary

Gościkowo

photo

Monastery Complex of the Camaldolese Order in Bielany

Warszawa

photo

Bernardine monastery complex, currently the Franciscan monastery complex

Wschowa

photo

The former Benedictine abbey with elements of a castle of Dukes of Mazovia

Płock

photo

Complex of the Benedictine nuns with the church of St Michael the Archangel, today the Higher Seminary in Sandomierz with the parish church.

Sandomierz

photo

Dominican monastery complex of St. James the Apostle

Sandomierz

photo

Reformers’ monastery complex, currently a parish complex and the Diocesan "Quo vadis" Christian Organisation, Culture and Education Centre

Sandomierz

photo

House of the Congregation of the Oratory of St Philip Neri, currently the First Degree Upper Secondary Cathedral Musical School and Lower Secondary Cathedral School

Poznań

photo

Franciscan monastery complex

Pyzdry

photo

Reformed Franciscans monastery complex

Pilica

photo

Church and monastery of the Franciscan friars

Katowice

photo

Monastery complex of Bernardines

Tykocin

photo

Franciscan monastery complex

Nysa

photo

Jesuit monastery complex

Nysa

photo

Bernardine monastery complex

Rzeszów

photo

Piarist monastery complex, currently a church, museum and school

Rzeszów

photo

Monastery of the Brothers Hospitallers of Saint John of God

Prudnik

photo

Monastery building, former hospital, currently the Collegium Maius of the University

Opole

photo

Bernardine monastery complex, currently serving as a convent of the Camaldolese nuns

Złoczew

photo

Dominican complex with the church of Stanislaus the Martyr

Lublin

photo

Pauline monastery complex

Włodawa

photo

Bernardine monastery complex

Zamarte

photo

Former Bridgettine convent complex

Lublin

photo

Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Carmelite monastery, currently serving as the parish church and rectory

Kcynia

photo

Bernardine monastery complex

Skępe

photo

Parish church of St Bonaventure accompanied by a Franciscan monastery

Pakość

photo

Carmelite monastery complex

Obory

photo

Franciscan monastery complex

Radziejów

photo

Carmelite monastery complex

Trutowo

photo

Benedictine convent and church of St Lawrence, currently serving as the convent of the Congregation of Sisters of Mercy of St. Vincent de Paul and the filial Church of St Lawrence

Bysławek

photo

Monastery complex of the Mariavites

Płock

photo

Former Reformed Franciscans monastery complex

Zaręby Kościelne

photo

A monastery complex of the Piarist Order, currently Jacek Malczewski’s Museum

Radom

photo

The monastery complex of the Benedictine Order, currently the parish church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Opactwo

photo

Monastery complex of Bernardines

Ostrołęka

photo

Jesuit college and church complex, currently the Parish Church of the Annunciation to the Blessed Virgin Mary and Secondary School Complex

Chojnice

photo

Franciscan monastery

Głogówek