Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

Chapel

Głogówek

photo

Chapel of St Stanislaus the Bishop, also known as the Chapel by the Water

Górecko Kościelne

photo

Chapel of St Stanislaus the Bishop, also known as the Chapel Under the Oaks

Górecko Kościelne

photo

Chapel-hermitage of St Rosalia In the Wilderness

Barwałd Górny

photo

Catholic Chapel of St Jerome

Sompolno

photo

The chapel of the Templars

Rurka

photo

Chapel of St. Anthony of Padua

Gorzanów

photo

The complex of chapels accompanying the parish church of St Mary Magdalene, consisting of the chapel of St Barbara, the chapel of St Francis Xavier and the Memento Mori Chapel of the Dead

Gorzanów

photo

The tomb chapel of St Rosalia

Sławno

photo

Hospital chapel of St George, currently an exhibition hall

Słupsk

photo

Cemetery chapel

Brzeziny

photo

Roman Catholic chapel, currently serving as the Orthodox chapel of St Mary Magdalene

Białystok

photo

Bell tower, currently serving as the filial chapel of St Nicholas the Wonderworker

Kleszczele

photo

Evangelical cemetery chapel, currently serving as exhibition space

Siemiatycze

photo

Cemetery chapel of St Anne

Siemiatycze

photo

Uniate tserkva of St Nicholas in Tykocin, currently serving as the cemetery chapel of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross

Sokoły

photo

Orthodox cemetery chapel of the Care of the Mother of God

Mielnik

photo

Evangelical chapel

Paruszowice

photo

Chapel of St. Adalbert

Opole

photo

Chapel of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (and St Valentine the Martyr)

Kamion

photo

The tomb chapel of St Gertrude

Ośno Lubuskie

photo

Former manorial chapel of St John the Evangelist

Seroczki

photo

The fortified chapel of St Anthony

Strzegom

photo

The cemetery chapel of the Holy Cross

Lwówek Śląski

photo

Auxiliary church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Maciejowiec

photo

Chapel of St Anne

Kowary

photo

The cemetery chapel of St Lawrence

Gryfów Śląski

photo

Wooden chapel of the Holy Mother of Częstochowa with direct surroundings

Radachówka

photo

The Angelic Mother of God Chapel

Laski

photo

Chapel of St Hubertus

Miłocin

photo

Cemetery chapel

Dziergowice

photo

Chapel of Blessed Bogumilus

Dobrów

photo

Chapel of St Giles

Krobia

photo

Chapel of St John the Baptist

Jerzmanowice

photo

Chapel of St Margaret and St Judith

Kraków

photo

Chapel of St Roch

Iwanowice Włościańskie

photo

Rosary Chapel of St Lawrence

Czernichów

photo

Cemetery Chapel of St George

Gryfice

photo

Cemetery chapel of Our Lady of Consolidation located at the parish cemetery,commune, within the limits of the building

Bydlin

photo

Castle Chapel, the so-called Rotunda, of St Nicholas and St Wenceslaus

Cieszyn