Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

Parish Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary (church complex)

Strzelce

photo

Parish Church of the Holy Cross

Kozienice

photo

Saint Vitus, Modest and Crescentia Parish Church

Sierpc

photo

Evangelical garrison church, currently serving as the Roman Catholic parish church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

Szczecin

photo

Roman Catholic filial church of St Philip and James the Apostles

Koza Wielka

photo

St Adalbert parish church complex

Bieliny

photo

Roman Catholic Parish Church of Saint Simon and Jude Thaddaeus, the Apostles

Kosieczyn

photo

St Martin Church

Krempachy

photo

St Margaret Parish Church Complex

Graboszewo

photo

Parish church of the Holy Trinity – church complex with cemetery wall

Wejherowo

photo

Church of Saints Philip and James

Sękowa

photo

Parish Church of St Aleksy

Przedbórz

photo

Parish church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Złotów

photo

Cemetery Church of St Leonard

Lipnica Dolna

photo

Church of St Mary Magdalene

Jasiona

photo

Evangelical-Augsburg church of St Matthew

Łódź

photo

Parish Church of St Nicholas

Żarnów

photo

Former castle of the Teutonic Order subsequently converted into a church, currently serving as the filial church of St John the Baptist

Bezławki

photo

Church of the Holy Cross

Żagań

photo

Cemetery Church of Saints Simon and Jude the Apostles

Gnojewo

photo

St Michael Archangel Church

Binarowa

photo

St Michael Archangel Church

Dębno

photo

Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Głubczyce

photo

Cathedral Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross

Opole

photo

The parish church of St Andrew the Apostle and St Joseph the Betrothed of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Borów

photo

Filial Church of St Joachim and St Anne

Annopol

photo

Church of St John of Nepomuk

Wielki Buczek

photo

Parish Church of St Mary Magdalene

Chomentów

photo

Complex of the parish church of Our Saviour, sanctuary of the Blessed Sacrament and the Passion of Christ

Głotowo

photo

Parish Church of Our Lady of Sorrows and St. Adalbert, called the Church on the Hill

Opole

photo

Church of the Name of the Blessed Virgin Mary, called the Ruin

Inowrocław

photo

Old church, also called The Elderly Mother

Jodłownik

photo

Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church of Pardon — the Church In the Field

Bralin

photo

Church of St Stanisław the Bishop On the Islet, currently a ruin

Kolonia Nadwiślańska

photo

Raftsmen’s filial church of the Holy Trinity

Ulanów

photo

Pilgrimage chapel, currently serving as the rectoral church and the Sanctuary of the Virgin Mary – the Cause of Our Joy (Our Lady of the Snows) on the Igliczna Mountain

Międzygórze

photo

Little church in Obidowa, church of the Holy Cross in Rdzawka on the Friday Mountain

Chabówka

photo

Church of Sts. Peter and Paul

Prudnik

photo

Pilgrimage Church of St. Anne

Olesno

photo

Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary into Heaven – church complex consisting of the cathedral

Białystok