Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

Płock – the Tumskie Hill

Płock

photo

Szalowa – parish church of St. Michael the Archangel

Szalowa

photo

Castle complex

Rzeszów

photo

Former Uniate tserkva complex, currently serving as an Orthodox filial church of St Paraskeva and St Anthony of Kiev

Hola

photo

The palace and park complex in Warka–Winiary, currently the Kazimierz Pułaski Museum

Warka

photo

Uniate tserkva of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Koryciny

photo

The former Jesuit complex consisting of the church of St Francis Xavier

Krasnystaw

photo

Rogalin – The Palace Complex with a Garden and a Park

Rogalin

photo

Koszuty – The Manor House and Park Complex

Koszuty

photo

Święta Lipka – The Pilgrimage Sanctuary

Święta Lipka

photo

Palace and park complex, currently Sanctuary of St Hyacinth

Kamień Śląski

photo

Evangelical church, currently Roman-Catholic filial church of St Hyacinth

Wierzbica Górna

photo

Chapel

Głogówek

photo

Orangery

Roztoka

photo

Mill complex

Barlinek

photo

The church of St Thomas and the monastery of the Observant Franciscan friars, currently known as the parish church of St Nicholas

Łabiszyn

photo

Great Avenue

Gdańsk

photo

Roman Catholic filial church of St Philip and James the Apostles

Koza Wielka

photo

St Adalbert parish church complex

Bieliny

photo

Churches of Peace in Jawor and Świdnica

Jawor

photo

Palace and park complex of the Kotuliński family

Czechowice-Dziedzice

photo

Parish church of the Holy Trinity – church complex with cemetery wall

Wejherowo

photo

Evangelical church, currently the Polish Catholic Parish Church of Apostles Peter and Paul

Obórki

photo

Granary

Górzno

photo

manor

Petrykozy

photo

Complex of the Benedictine nuns with the church of St Michael the Archangel, today the Higher Seminary in Sandomierz with the parish church.

Sandomierz

photo

Reformers’ monastery complex, currently a parish complex and the Diocesan "Quo vadis" Christian Organisation, Culture and Education Centre

Sandomierz

photo

Umgebindehaus

Bogatynia

photo

Castle

Bolków

photo

Castle

Iłża

photo

Filial Church of St Joachim and St Anne

Annopol

photo

Parish Church of St Mary Magdalene

Chomentów

photo

Tenement house

Trzebiatów

photo

Complex of the parish church of Our Saviour, sanctuary of the Blessed Sacrament and the Passion of Christ

Głotowo

photo

Grudziądz – a set of historic granaries with a panorama from the side of the Vistula River

Grudziądz

photo

Kielce – The former bishops’ palace and cathedral

Kielce

photo

The Pod Małżeństwem (Under the Married Couple) tenement house, also known as Szafirowa (Sapphire) tenement house or the Ariewowicz family tenement house, currently serving as the Zamość City Museum

Zamość

photo

Summer palace of the Na Górze garden, so-called Masonic Lodge, Villa of Bohdan Pniewski, currently Museum of the Earth

Warszawa

photo

Pokrow Greek Catholic filial church complex of Our Lady, currently not in use

Wola Wielka

photo

The Du Château manor house complex

Hrubieszów