Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

Szalowa – parish church of St. Michael the Archangel

Szalowa

photo

Castle complex

Rzeszów

photo

Former Uniate tserkva complex, currently serving as an Orthodox filial church of St Paraskeva and St Anthony of Kiev

Hola

photo

The palace and park complex in Warka–Winiary, currently the Kazimierz Pułaski Museum

Warka

photo

Uniate tserkva of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Koryciny

photo

Catholic Church of St Martin

Chlewo

photo

The former Jesuit complex consisting of the church of St Francis Xavier

Krasnystaw

photo

Ujazd – The Ruins of Krzyżtopór Castle

Ujazd

photo

Święta Lipka – The Pilgrimage Sanctuary

Święta Lipka

photo

Palace and park complex, currently Sanctuary of St Hyacinth

Kamień Śląski

photo

Evangelical church, currently Roman-Catholic filial church of St Hyacinth

Wierzbica Górna

photo

Palace

Sułów

photo

Orangery

Roztoka

photo

Mill complex

Barlinek

photo

The church of St Thomas and the monastery of the Observant Franciscan friars, currently known as the parish church of St Nicholas

Łabiszyn

photo

The Nympheum garden pavilion (otherwise known as the grotto)

Gorzanów

photo

Roman Catholic filial church of St Philip and James the Apostles

Koza Wielka

photo

Churches of Peace in Jawor and Świdnica

Jawor

photo

Monastery Complex of the Camaldolese Order in Bielany

Warszawa

photo

Palace and park complex of the Kotuliński family

Czechowice-Dziedzice

photo

Granary

Górzno

photo

manor

Petrykozy

photo

Complex of the Benedictine nuns with the church of St Michael the Archangel, today the Higher Seminary in Sandomierz with the parish church.

Sandomierz

photo

Reformers’ monastery complex, currently a parish complex and the Diocesan "Quo vadis" Christian Organisation, Culture and Education Centre

Sandomierz

photo

Parish church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Złotów

photo

Castle of Silesian Piasts

Brzeg

photo

Castle

Bolków

photo

Góra Świętej Anny - Cultural Landscape

Góra Świętej Anny

photo

Parish Church of St Mary Magdalene

Chomentów

photo

Tenement house

Trzebiatów

photo

Complex of the parish church of Our Saviour, sanctuary of the Blessed Sacrament and the Passion of Christ

Głotowo

photo

Grudziądz – a set of historic granaries with a panorama from the side of the Vistula River

Grudziądz

photo

The Pod Madonną (Under the Virgin Mary) patrician tenement house, otherwise known as the Soltan family tenement house, currently serving as the B. Morando State Secondary School of Fine Arts

Zamość

photo

The Pod Małżeństwem (Under the Married Couple) tenement house, also known as Szafirowa (Sapphire) tenement house or the Ariewowicz family tenement house, currently serving as the Zamość City Museum

Zamość

photo

The Rudomiczowska patrician tenement house, currently serving as the Zamość City Museum

Zamość

photo

Chapel-hermitage of St Rosalia In the Wilderness

Barwałd Górny

photo

Catholic Chapel of St Jerome

Sompolno

photo

Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church of Pardon — the Church In the Field

Bralin

photo

Church of St Stanisław the Bishop On the Islet, currently a ruin

Kolonia Nadwiślańska

photo

Raftsmen’s filial church of the Holy Trinity

Ulanów