Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

The former Jesuit complex consisting of the church of St Francis Xavier

Krasnystaw

photo

Ujazd – The Ruins of Krzyżtopór Castle

Ujazd

photo

Krasiczyn – The Castle and Park Complex

Krasiczyn

photo

Święta Lipka – The Pilgrimage Sanctuary

Święta Lipka

photo

Palace and park complex, currently Sanctuary of St Hyacinth

Kamień Śląski

photo

Palace

Sułów

photo

Orangery

Roztoka

photo

The church of St Thomas and the monastery of the Observant Franciscan friars, currently known as the parish church of St Nicholas

Łabiszyn

photo

The Nympheum garden pavilion (otherwise known as the grotto)

Gorzanów

photo

Bożnica

Zamość

photo

Roman Catholic filial church of St Philip and James the Apostles

Koza Wielka

photo

Churches of Peace in Jawor and Świdnica

Jawor

photo

Monastery Complex of the Camaldolese Order in Bielany

Warszawa

photo

Palace and park complex of the Kotuliński family

Czechowice-Dziedzice

photo

Granary

Górzno

photo

manor

Petrykozy

photo

Complex of the Benedictine nuns with the church of St Michael the Archangel, today the Higher Seminary in Sandomierz with the parish church.

Sandomierz

photo

Reformers’ monastery complex, currently a parish complex and the Diocesan "Quo vadis" Christian Organisation, Culture and Education Centre

Sandomierz

photo

Parish church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Złotów

photo

The Greek Catholic parish tserkva of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary

Chotyniec

photo

Castle of Silesian Piasts

Brzeg

photo

Castle

Krasiczyn

photo

Castle

Bolków

photo

The parish church of St Andrew the Apostle and St Joseph the Betrothed of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Borów

photo

Góra Świętej Anny - Cultural Landscape

Góra Świętej Anny

photo

Tenement house

Trzebiatów

photo

Grudziądz – a set of historic granaries with a panorama from the side of the Vistula River

Grudziądz

photo

Radruż – Orthodox Church complex

Radruż

photo

Szalowa – parish church of St. Michael the Archangel

Szalowa

photo

The Pod Madonną (Under the Virgin Mary) patrician tenement house, otherwise known as the Soltan family tenement house, currently serving as the B. Morando State Secondary School of Fine Arts

Zamość

photo

The Pod Małżeństwem (Under the Married Couple) tenement house, also known as Szafirowa (Sapphire) tenement house or the Ariewowicz family tenement house, currently serving as the Zamość City Museum

Zamość

photo

The Pod Aniołem (Under the Angel), Pod Lwami (Under the Lions), Pod Świętą Małgorzatą (Under St Margaret) tenement house, also known as the Bartoszewiczowska tenement house (Bartoszewicz family tenement house)

Zamość

photo

The Rudomiczowska patrician tenement house, currently serving as the Zamość City Museum

Zamość

photo

Chapel-hermitage of St Rosalia In the Wilderness

Barwałd Górny

photo

New Castle, originally the seat of the von Bismarck family, currently the meeting hall of the City Council and Płoty Commune, wedding hall, museum

Płoty

photo

Church of St Stanisław the Bishop On the Islet, currently a ruin

Kolonia Nadwiślańska

photo

Raftsmen’s filial church of the Holy Trinity

Ulanów

photo

The Lion’s Court arcaded house

Gdańsk

photo

Tenement house (the so-called Celejowska tenement house, currently serving as a museum)

Kazimierz Dolny

photo

Krzyżtopór castle

Ujazd