Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

Catholic Church of St Martin

Chlewo

photo

Ujazd – The Ruins of Krzyżtopór Castle

Ujazd

photo

Krasiczyn – The Castle and Park Complex

Krasiczyn

photo

Święta Lipka – The Pilgrimage Sanctuary

Święta Lipka

photo

Palace and park complex, currently Sanctuary of St Hyacinth

Kamień Śląski

photo

Palace

Sułów

photo

Parish Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary (church complex)

Strzelce

photo

The church of St Thomas and the monastery of the Observant Franciscan friars, currently known as the parish church of St Nicholas

Łabiszyn

photo

The Nympheum garden pavilion (otherwise known as the grotto)

Gorzanów

photo

Bożnica

Zamość

photo

Roman Catholic filial church of St Philip and James the Apostles

Koza Wielka

photo

Churches of Peace in Jawor and Świdnica

Jawor

photo

Old City of Zamość

Zamość

photo

Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska

photo

Remains of medieval fortifications

Danków

photo

St Margaret Parish Church Complex

Graboszewo

photo

Monastery Complex of the Camaldolese Order in Bielany

Warszawa

photo

Granary

Górzno

photo

Gwiezdno Castle, also called Sternburg and Star Castle

Warta Bolesławiecka

photo

Complex of the Benedictine nuns with the church of St Michael the Archangel, today the Higher Seminary in Sandomierz with the parish church.

Sandomierz

photo

Reformers’ monastery complex, currently a parish complex and the Diocesan "Quo vadis" Christian Organisation, Culture and Education Centre

Sandomierz

photo

Parish church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Złotów

photo

The Greek Catholic parish tserkva of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary

Chotyniec

photo

Castle of Silesian Piasts

Brzeg

photo

Castle

Krasiczyn

photo

The parish church of St Andrew the Apostle and St Joseph the Betrothed of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Borów

photo

Góra Świętej Anny - Cultural Landscape

Góra Świętej Anny

photo

Nieborów and Arkadia - a palace and garden complex and a sentimental and romantic garden

Nieborów

photo

Hillfort

Krasna Góra

photo

Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannierist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park

Kalwaria Zebrzydowska

photo

Radruż – Orthodox Church complex

Radruż

photo

The Pod Madonną (Under the Virgin Mary) patrician tenement house, otherwise known as the Soltan family tenement house, currently serving as the B. Morando State Secondary School of Fine Arts

Zamość

photo

The Pod Aniołem (Under the Angel), Pod Lwami (Under the Lions), Pod Świętą Małgorzatą (Under St Margaret) tenement house, also known as the Bartoszewiczowska tenement house (Bartoszewicz family tenement house)

Zamość

photo

The Rudomiczowska patrician tenement house, currently serving as the Zamość City Museum

Zamość

photo

The Wilczkowska patrician tenement house (also known as the Zamojski family tenement house), currently serving as the Zamość City Museum

Zamość

photo

New Castle, originally the seat of the von Bismarck family, currently the meeting hall of the City Council and Płoty Commune, wedding hall, museum

Płoty

photo

Raftsmen’s filial church of the Holy Trinity

Ulanów

photo

Apteka Pod Lwem House, the so-called ducal tenement house

Opole

photo

The Lion’s Court arcaded house

Gdańsk

photo

Tenement house (the so-called Celejowska tenement house, currently serving as a museum)

Kazimierz Dolny