Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

Manor house

Piotrowice Świdnickie

photo

Manor house

Osetno

photo

Relics

Wrocław

photo

Olesno - The Pilgrimage Church of St Anne

Olesno

photo

Ujazd – The Ruins of Krzyżtopór Castle

Ujazd

photo

Krasiczyn – The Castle and Park Complex

Krasiczyn

photo

Święta Lipka – The Pilgrimage Sanctuary

Święta Lipka

photo

Bohoniki and Kruszyniany - Mosques and Mizars

Bohoniki

photo

Świdnica – the complex of the Augsburg Evangelical church of the Holy Trinity, also known as the Church of Peace

Świdnica

photo

Jawor – the Augsburg Evangelical church of the Holy Spirit, also known as the Church of Peace

Jawor

photo

Rydzyna – a residential and urban complex

Rydzyna

photo

Grudziądz – a set of historic granaries with a panorama from the side of the Vistula River

Grudziądz

photo

Kielce – The former bishops’ palace and cathedral

Kielce

photo

Nieborów and Arkadia - a palace and garden complex and a sentimental and romantic garden

Nieborów

photo

Radruż – Orthodox Church complex

Radruż

photo

Szalowa – parish church of St. Michael the Archangel

Szalowa

photo

Hillfort

Pełczyska

photo

The church of St Mary Magdalene and St Nicholas the Bishop

Chełmce

photo

The parish church of St Adalbert and St Nicholas

Końskie

photo

Parish church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (church complex)

Małogoszcz

photo

Residence (palace complex)

Modliszewice

photo

Manor complex

Nikisiałka Mała

photo

The underground chapel known as the Bethlehem Chapel

Ossolin

photo

Bernardine monastery complex, currently serving as the Discalced Carmelite monastery

Piotrkowice

photo

Townhouse, the so-called Oleśnicki House

Sandomierz

photo

Townhouse, the so-called Węgier Lazarczyk House

Sandomierz

photo

Parish church of St Stanislaus (church complex)

Starochęciny

photo

Parish church of Our Lady of Sorrows and St Andrew

Strzegom

photo

Kalwaria Zebrzydowska - Mannierist Landscape Park and Pilgrimage Complex

Kalwaria Zebrzydowska

photo

Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannierist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park

Kalwaria Zebrzydowska

photo

Monastery complex

Kalwaria Zebrzydowska

photo

Chełmno - Old Town

Chełmno

photo

Gostyń-Głogówko - Monastic Complex of the Congregation of the Oratory of St Phillip Neri

Głogówko

photo

Castle ruins

Tworków

photo

Castle complex

Rzeszów

photo

Former Uniate tserkva complex, currently serving as an Orthodox filial church of St Paraskeva and St Anthony of Kiev

Hola

photo

The palace and park complex in Warka–Winiary, currently the Kazimierz Pułaski Museum

Warka

photo

Former collegiate church complex of St Andrew the Apostle and the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Chocz

photo

Catholic Church of St Martin

Chlewo

photo

The former Jesuit complex consisting of the church of St Francis Xavier

Krasnystaw