Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

Teutonic castle ruins

Toruń

photo

St Michael Archangel Church

Binarowa

photo

Pułtusk - The Collegiate Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Pułtusk

photo

Wiślica - The Collegiate Church of the Nativity of the Blesses Virgin Mary together with Relics of the Church of St Nicholas, and the Stronghold

Wiślica

photo

Gdańsk – The Wisłoujście Fortress

Gdańsk

photo

Kwidzyn – The Cathedral-Castle Complex

Kwidzyn

photo

Lidzbark Warmiński – The Castle of Bishops of Warmia

Lidzbark Warmiński

photo

Strzelno – The Complex of the Former Norbertine Convent

Strzelno

photo

Bishop's Palace

Kraków

photo

Castle

Ojców

photo

Monastery complex of Bernardines

Warszawa

photo

Hillfort No. 1

Gnojna

photo

Motte

Dziedzice

photo

Saint Vitus, Modest and Crescentia Parish Church

Sierpc

photo

Bridge over the Młynówka Canal

Kłodzko

photo

Roman Catholic Parish Church of Saint Simon and Jude Thaddaeus, the Apostles

Kosieczyn

photo

Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska

photo

Bernardine monastery complex, currently the Franciscan monastery complex

Wschowa

photo

Gwiezdno Castle, also called Sternburg and Star Castle

Warta Bolesławiecka

photo

Długosz’s House, today the Diocesan Museum

Sandomierz

photo

Hillfort No. 2

Gnojna

photo

Cemetery Church of St Leonard

Lipnica Dolna

photo

Church of St Mary Magdalene

Jasiona

photo

Former castle of the Teutonic Order subsequently converted into a church, currently serving as the filial church of St John the Baptist

Bezławki

photo

Malbork - Teutonic Castle Complex

Malbork

photo

St Michael Archangel Church

Dębno

photo

Castle

Oporów

photo

Castle

Kórnik

photo

Castle and park complex

Dębno

photo

Tenement house

Trzebiatów

photo

Castle of the Warmia chapter

Olsztyn

photo

Vicars’ House, so-called Długosz House, currently the Regional Museum and clergy house

Wiślica

photo

The Old Castle, originally built as the manor house of the Osten and Blücher families, currently serving as the municipal library

Płoty

photo

The remains of the Mysia Wieża castle

Kruszwica

photo

Hill fort

Ostrołęka

photo

The motte

Podkotlice

photo

Hillfort

Kozłów

photo

Order of St John Castle

Łagów

photo

Ogrodzieniec castle ruins

Podzamcze

photo

Hillfort

Bronisławka