Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

Pułtusk - The Collegiate Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Pułtusk

photo

Wiślica - The Collegiate Church of the Nativity of the Blesses Virgin Mary together with Relics of the Church of St Nicholas, and the Stronghold

Wiślica

photo

Kwidzyn – The Cathedral-Castle Complex

Kwidzyn

photo

Klępsk – the church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Klępsk

photo

Hillfort

Pełczyska

photo

Parish church of St Peter and St Paul

Stopnica

photo

The parish church of the Margaret

Moskorzew

photo

Parish church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Oleszno

photo

Castle ruins

Rytwiany

photo

Townhouse (the so-called Bobola Boarding House)

Sandomierz

photo

The church of St Adalbert (church complex)

Wojciechowice

photo

St Michael Archangel Church

Dębno

photo

Tower house

Biestrzyków

photo

Częstochowa - the Jasna Góra Pauline Monastery

Częstochowa

photo

Castle ruins

Mirów

photo

Bishop's Palace

Kraków

photo

Castle

Ojców

photo

Hillfort No. 1

Gnojna

photo

Bridge over the Młynówka Canal

Kłodzko

photo

Roman Catholic Parish Church of Saint Simon and Jude Thaddaeus, the Apostles

Kosieczyn

photo

Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska

photo

Castle

Lanckorona

photo

Gwiezdno Castle, also called Sternburg and Star Castle

Warta Bolesławiecka

photo

Parish Church of St Aleksy

Przedbórz

photo

Castle, today a regional museum

Sandomierz

photo

Town hall

Sandomierz

photo

Cemetery Church of St Leonard

Lipnica Dolna

photo

Church of St Mary Magdalene

Jasiona

photo

Former castle of the Teutonic Order subsequently converted into a church, currently serving as the filial church of St John the Baptist

Bezławki

photo

Walls of the Main Town

Gdańsk

photo

Castle

Oporów

photo

Ruins of the castle of the Cracow bishops

Siewierz

photo

Castle

Kórnik

photo

Tenement house

Trzebiatów

photo

Castle of the Warmia chapter

Olsztyn

photo

The Old Castle, originally built as the manor house of the Osten and Blücher families, currently serving as the municipal library

Płoty

photo

The remains of the Mysia Wieża castle

Kruszwica

photo

Zamek residential tower - the ruins

Tudorów

photo

Piotrówka hill fort

Radom

photo

The motte

Podkotlice