Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

Former “Queen Louise” mining facility complex

Zabrze

photo

Manor house

Piotrowice Świdnickie

photo

Manor house

Osetno

photo

Relics

Wrocław

photo

Kołbacz - Complex of the Former Cistercian Monastery

Kołbacz

photo

Bóbrka - The Oldest Oil Mine

Bóbrka

photo

Brzeg - The Castle of the Silesian Piasts with a Renaissance Gate and the Castle Chapel Dedicated to St Hedwig – the Necropolis of the Piasts

Brzeg

photo

Dobrzyca - The Palace and Park Complex

Dobrzyca

photo

Pułtusk - The Collegiate Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Pułtusk

photo

Stary Sącz - The Old-Town Complex with the Monastery of Poor Clares

Stary Sącz

photo

Wiślica - The Collegiate Church of the Nativity of the Blesses Virgin Mary together with Relics of the Church of St Nicholas, and the Stronghold

Wiślica

photo

Gdańsk - The Gdańsk Shipyard the Birthplace of Solidarity

Gdańsk

photo

Olesno - The Pilgrimage Church of St Anne

Olesno

photo

Ujazd – The Ruins of Krzyżtopór Castle

Ujazd

photo

Gdańsk – The Wisłoujście Fortress

Gdańsk

photo

Krasiczyn – The Castle and Park Complex

Krasiczyn

photo

Kwidzyn – The Cathedral-Castle Complex

Kwidzyn

photo

Płock – the Tumskie Hill

Płock

photo

Rogalin – The Palace Complex with a Garden and a Park

Rogalin

photo

Lidzbark Warmiński – The Castle of Bishops of Warmia

Lidzbark Warmiński

photo

Koszuty – The Manor House and Park Complex

Koszuty

photo

Święta Lipka – The Pilgrimage Sanctuary

Święta Lipka

photo

Strzelno – The Complex of the Former Norbertine Convent

Strzelno

photo

Strzegom - Church of Saints Peter and Paul the Apostles

Strzegom

photo

Bohoniki and Kruszyniany - Mosques and Mizars

Bohoniki

photo

Łowicz - Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Łowicz

photo

Sulejów - Cistercian Abbey Complex

Sulejów

photo

Paczków - Old Town Complex with a Medieval System of Fortifications

Paczków

photo

Świdnica – the cathedral of St Stanislaus the Bishop and Martyr and St Wenceslaus the Martyr

Świdnica

photo

Świdnica – the complex of the Augsburg Evangelical church of the Holy Trinity, also known as the Church of Peace

Świdnica

photo

Jawor – the Augsburg Evangelical church of the Holy Spirit, also known as the Church of Peace

Jawor

photo

Klępsk – the church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Klępsk

photo

Ozimek – iron suspension chain bridge on the Mała Panew river

Ozimek

photo

Rydzyna – a residential and urban complex

Rydzyna

photo

Grudziądz – a set of historic granaries with a panorama from the side of the Vistula River

Grudziądz

photo

Janów Podlaski - stud farm

Janów Podlaski

photo

Kielce – The former bishops’ palace and cathedral

Kielce

photo

Nieborów and Arkadia - a palace and garden complex and a sentimental and romantic garden

Nieborów

photo

Gościkowo-Paradyż – The post-Cistercian monastery complex

Gościkowo

photo

Sandomierz – The historical architectural and landscape complex

Sandomierz