Sites
Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa pl
filters
  • source
  • sort

Paleolithic

Mesolitic

Neolithic

Bronze

Iron

600 A.D.

1000

1500

1700

1900

Paleolithic - 1960

photo

Brzeg - The Castle of the Silesian Piasts with a Renaissance Gate and the Castle Chapel Dedicated to St Hedwig – the Necropolis of the Piasts

Brzeg

photo

Stary Sącz - The Old-Town Complex with the Monastery of Poor Clares

Stary Sącz

photo

Kwidzyn – The Cathedral-Castle Complex

Kwidzyn

photo

Lidzbark Warmiński – The Castle of Bishops of Warmia

Lidzbark Warmiński

photo

Castle

Szaflary

photo

Castle

Ojców

photo

Parish Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary (church complex)

Strzelce

photo

Hillfort No. 1

Gnojna

photo

Settlement complex

Poryte-Jabłoń

photo

Pelplin - Former Cistercian Cathedral Complex

Pelplin

photo

Hill fort in Gródek Nadbużny

Gródek

photo

Remains of medieval fortifications

Danków

photo

Former Cistercian monastery complex, currently the Higher Theological Seminary

Gościkowo

photo

Settlement

Cieciorki

photo

Dominican monastery complex of St. James the Apostle

Sandomierz

photo

Hillfort No. 2

Gnojna

photo

Castle ruins

Chęciny

photo

Hillfort

Chlebnia

photo

Hillfort

Błonie

photo

Hillfort

Tykocin

photo

Malbork - Teutonic Castle Complex

Malbork

photo

Teutonic castle ruins

Toruń

photo

Castle of Silesian Piasts

Brzeg

photo

Royal Castle

Warszawa

photo

Castle

Bolków

photo

The Książ Castle

Wałbrzych

photo

Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Głubczyce

photo

Cathedral Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross

Opole

photo

Hillfort

Krasna Góra

photo

Warszawa - Historic City Complex with Royal Route and Wilanów Palace

Warszawa

photo

Sulejów - Cistercian Abbey Complex

Sulejów

photo

Grudziądz – a set of historic granaries with a panorama from the side of the Vistula River

Grudziądz

photo

Sandomierz – The historical architectural and landscape complex

Sandomierz

photo

Parish Church of Our Lady of Sorrows and St. Adalbert, called the Church on the Hill

Opole

photo

The Old Castle, originally built as the manor house of the Osten and Blücher families, currently serving as the municipal library

Płoty

photo

The motte

Podkotlice

photo

Hillfort

Sambory

photo

Hillfort

Kozłów

photo

Hillfort

Stara Łomża przy Szosie

photo

Hillfort

Poryte-Jabłoń